Missing Love..!!


An..Untold Love!!
(Something to tel on the V'DAY
Though not the right time!!)


You knw...
The moment i saw you,
my heart knew somehow that
A life time wid you is not enough,
The only one my heart found like,
I would give my heart filled with love,

But then,
You knw...
I tried to talk to you but I don't know what to say..
Iam afraid you don't want me to say anything
So I don't...
But inside my hearts ther's some million words waiting to come out
And tell you how I feel-like and how I miss you and how I love you despite my broken heart...
And especially how much I needed you
But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside
Sometimes I used to wonder if there are words locked-up inside you too
but I'll never know.

May be
You wud have not knew, i loved you..
No guts to tel you, when you were near me..
You aint near me then, I had guts!!
I wud never get a Chance to tel you that..
And I wud never come in your life again..


But then,
You stay always in my heart.!!

And ofcourse,
I hope as time flew aways,
My love wud slowly abate,
and I wudnt think of You anymore,

Til then,
You'll keep disturbing me!!!!!!!!

No comments: