What I wanted to be...




...and what I have become, makes me want to laugh at myself!

Anyways here's the list: (in no order of priority)

1. Teacher - because I loved ticking everything right and writing 'Very Good - Keep it up' at the end of every page and also, drawing stars for every correct math problem!

2. Cooker (that's what I used to think till recent times) - because I loved making bread rolls and juice!

3. Politician - because I loved those white caps!

4. Ticket seller (any counter) - because I liked the idea of tearing colorful paper into tiny bits and handing it over to an anxious queue.

5. One in the audience at a fashion show (a popular 'job' some of us indulge in).

6. An IITian - I have NO idea why I wanted to be this one!

7. A Super Hero - This is because of the influence of some good old Tamil Movies

8. Doctorate in Chemical sciences at IISc - left the idea, coz I was remembered by being punished in school for breaking my burette.

9. IIM Grad - for my love for logical reasoning

10. Event manager - because I love organizing events

11. Painter - not on canvas but walls... because I badly want to paint my walls maroon and blue...

12. French fries vendor - because everybody loves crispy golden fries. I would be my most loyal customer!

13. Architect - because I just LOVED the idea of drawing plans and calculating and designing and basically the challenge...

14. News anchor - because I liked the crew on every news channel.

15. Represent India at the Olympics - YOU CAN LAUGH!

16. Movie director - ???!!!???

17. Musician - because I love music! :D

18. Racer in a Rally Championship - Cause I was mad about driving cars , with mindblowing speed throwing dust in air.

AND THE LIST GOES ON...

I have no regrets that I was not able to fulfill any of my above aspirations for I believe I have become more learned than yesterday and tomorrow will be another day I can look forward to!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved this post da.... i wanna meet u soon and treat u soon... ur posts are really gr8. u r too smart da....