Have you fallen in love?




















Have you? If yes, then there's nothing unusual about you :D ... If No, WHAT!!?? Please tell me how??

Is it possible for someone to never fall in love with another person till they are wedded (considering wedding is the very act of connecting two lovers or prospective lovers)? I'm guessing it was quite possible in my gandpa's time (only guessing) but now, there's nobody in sight who has never fallen in love! Is it a good sign? I don't know... it's so weird. yeah, of course there's nothing wrong...

When I was very young, an 'affair' was a very bad word and whoever I knew never had one... so I thought. But now, being in an affair is like getting a monthly hair-cut. The new style looks good at first but then it's hair and it does grow and you come back to square one. Are you following this? err... whatever!

Divorce, extra-marital affairs, no strings attached, two-timing, ... I don't quite understand where I'm taking this to, but if you can really follow, you'll know it's all coming to one question - what exactly is love? - a feeling? a perception? remedy? a commitment? WHAT IS IT?

I'm confused now... because I wanted to convey something else but I ended up writing something else, and I don't want to discard this because I wrote whatever my mind dictated...

Bleh! Right, if you have never fallen in love with anybody till date , please contact me and I want to take your interview

Serious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will u give recognition to things which u do in ur immatured age? if not, then don't recognize love. People who love should be matured more.
if matured people start loving each other, that will be true, best and ever lasting.

But there is another problem in it! :) GUESS ............